Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Crazy Ideas

I have some crazy ideas in my head right now...some good and some bad.

Been blogging for about 6 months now and only about half the stuff I wanted to write about has gotten done. The following list is just a few of the topics or rants that never or have yet to be posted:

"Bane of the Road"
-My observations of the many idiots on the roadways. This is mostly from spending alot of time on the road driving anywhere from Ohio to the Northeast part of the US. Basically 98% of the population...ok driving population...become totally brainless and an endangerment to those of us who know where the turn signal is located. This one is still being developed and thought out and might be up soon.

"Gradgimicated....again"
-Was going to write this one after I finished my MA of Public Administration and graduated for the third time (fourth including high school).

"My Car Experience"
-Basically chronicaling the month ordeal that I went through with my check engine light and the car dealership. Very frustrating and nerve racking.

"No Title Yet"
-Still working on this one but basically just observations and comparisons of my experiences substitute teaching K-12. This one might be good if I can get it out of my head.

The rest of my blogs I wanted to do just stuff I did but didn't have time or was to tired to do it and now it is way past the point or it was one of those "you had to be there" type things. Anyway who knows maybe I will get to the ones I have really given some thought too.

-c

No comments: