Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Apocalypse is Nigh!!!

As you may have known I have been traveling and interviewing for the NY Public Management Institute. While I did not make the first round of selection they did have a second round of positions not offered the first time.

For this second round I had 2 interviews and today I was offered and accepted the position with the Office of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities.

My postion will be Senior Administrative Analyst where I will work for the Bureau of Cost and Revenue Development and working with ensuring appropriate Medicaid Reimbursement and also tracking the state operated expenditures to the program level. While also be responsible for various fiscal reviews/analyses, verification of capital/development expenditures, preparation of annual cost reports, monitoring of Federal Mandates, Internal control activities, trend factor calculation, and revenue initiatives.

This means that sometime later this summer I will be moving to Albany, NY.(WAHOO!!!!).

Thanks to all who continually prayed for me to get a job

Stay tuned to the blog for updates on the moving process

3 comments:

Jenette said...

I'm happy for you, but sad that you won't be coming to Cincinnati! It would have been fun to have you in the area! :)

Unknown said...

That is great dude... I can't wait to hear all the details... now you will be 4 hours away.. plus you will be close to Cooperstown!!!Whoo hoooo


Congrats!!!

sarah cool said...

Yay! Chad, congrats! I knew you'd find a job! My old roommate used to co-op a lot in Albany and LOVED it there.