Monday, March 06, 2006

Updates

ARRGHH!!! been so busy with no time to Blog.

Went to Chicago this weekend. Flew out of Pittsburgh of Friday where I got "the business" from the TSA and we are talking the wand and a pat down...if it wasn't for the "No Joking" policy I would have asked the TSA agent if he was like me and craved a smoke.

When I got to Chicago, me and my friend waited for 45 minutes for my bag before we checked with the airline rep to see where my bag was only to find that it had come up on a different belt ...contrary to what the marquee said...fun times...NOT!

Anyway Chicago was fun, almost did not make it back to Morgantown last night due to snow in Chicago, but I finally did. Got home about 1am and to sleep at 2am and then woke up and went to work at 6:45 am to go to work.

I am beat but I just can't comfortable to sleep.

-c

READING LIST UPDATE
Currently Reading:
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Team of Rivals - Doris Kerns Goodwin

Completed:
Baudolino - Umberto Eco (Jan.)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Jan.)
Gospel According to Tolkien-Ralph Wood (Feb.)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Feb.)
The Physics of Superheros - James Kakalios (Feb.)

To Read:
God's Politics: Why the Right Gets It Wrong and the Left Doesn't Get It - Jim Wallis
Brief History of Time - Stephen Hawking
The World is Flat - Thomas Freidman
1776 - David McCullough
Superheroes And Philosophy: Truth, Justice, And The Socratic Way - Thomas Morris (*)
* New Addition

No comments: