Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Actions Speak Louder Than Words...


So the week of March 11th-18th I am going with a group of college students from WVU IV, Kappa Phi, and some of the guys from the WVU chapter of Sigma Theta Epsilon to New York City on a missions trip. We will be serving the homeless people and in the evenings doing some sightseeing and taking in the culture of NYC. Hopefully I will have internet access so I can post on this and the other blog I created specifically for the group and has information about the trip.

So check it out, especially during the week we are there and hopefully you can follow our experiences.


  • Actions Speak Louder Than Words


  • -c

    1 comment:

    Shawn said...

    You should try to get tickets to the Colbert Report instead of Montel. Otherwise I think it' s a good trip to go on. Should be a learning experience.