Monday, March 20, 2006

New York, New York Pt.2

Well...
We got home from NYC on Saturday around 9pm. After getting back into Morgantown I went over to a friends house and fell asleep on the couch. Still very tired since I still been going to bed late and getting up early.

Highlights of the Trip:
Times Square
Statue of Liberty




























Wall Street









Empire State Building










ChinaTown/ Little Italy
Coney Island and Nathans Hot Dogs
Walking the Brooklyn Bridge
Lunch in Central Park
My Whirlwind trip through the Metropolitain Museum
World Trade Center - Ground Zero
Seeing the St. Patricks Day Parade
Radio City Music Hall















Seeing THE PRODUCERS on Broadway

I had a great time but walking everywhere and all the work was killer on my feet















For my reflections on the service side of the trip visit : http://wvunyc2006.blogspot.com/

No comments: