Sunday, November 16, 2008

No Phone

So this weekend while I was at my younger brother's wedding I apparently lost my cell phone.

I have no clue what happened to it ... and it is not because of the mass amount of drinkage that I consumed. I had it with me when I got back to the hotel for the "after party" I know I had it but I couldn't find it when I started packing in the morning. I tore up my room and even had people helping me look for it...with no luck (surprise surprise).

So I am going to have to get a new phone...which is going to be a Blackberry...whoo!

Now I have avoided going the Crackberry route but it is time to become a zombie like everyone else.

I was going to get it yesterday here in Morgantown but there are no Verizon stores in the area yet.

I looked at a few online to get an idea about prices and these are the ones I like:
The Curve
Or I might go with the new Storm which is total touchscreen which comes out on the 21st:
I think the main factor is going to be how it would affect my current contract which still has 1 year on it.


But I am not in much of hurry since no one ever calls me anyway.

No comments: