Thursday, October 19, 2006

Away For the Weekend

So tomorrow after work I am flying out to San Antonio, TX for the weekend for the fraternity. I am going in early to work since my plane leaves at 5 ish so that means getting u at the crack of dawn. I still have to pack and do a few things around the house here like the dishes and make lunches for tomorrow and Monday since I won't get back until close to midnight on Sunday. Then I have to go in early on Monday because I have my first real physical since high school. I am finally going to have the bump on my back looked at, get a note so I can get a better chair at work for my back, and hopefully get something for my sleep problems.

I am really looking forward to getting away for the weekend even if it on business. Maybe the change of scenery will do me some good. Hopefully get to go back to the Alamo and go inside this time.

*Note to Self: Pack the Camera

-c

No comments: