Thursday, December 08, 2005

BLAZIN' Challenge


So this evening I went to BW3's with some friends and I did the BLAZIN' Challenge. The Challenge is to eat 12 wings with the Blazin' Sauce (which is supposed to be hot) in 6 minutes. So I have been wanting to do this for awhile but wanted to wait for an audience to do it in front of. So tonight was the night...I ate the 12 wings in 2 min. 14 sec. the waitress and my friends were stunned to say the least. I got a niffty t-shirt and will get my picture on the wall (they did not have film in the camera tonight. I beat my younger brothers time which was 3 min. 12 sec. I just hope its not "blazin'" when it comes out tomorrow.
-c

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish. First, I felt a connection with the author. An attempt to acheive the impossible. Then I'm crushed when I realize how easy this feat appears to be to accomplish. Not a very good read if you are stuck in a cold place with no food selection.

Anonymous said...

WINGS SOUND GOOD. I LIKE TREES. ONE TIME I HAD BLAZIN REDFISH, THEY WERE NOT BLAZING OR RED. I BROKE MY SANDWICH.

Anonymous said...

Quaker Steak and Lube has a good wing selection. They have some sauces that will make a grown man cry. It is like eating OC spray.

Anonymous said...

Karate Man bruise on the inside, not let his opponents see his bruise on the outside.

Anonymous said...

WINGS MAKE BIRDS FLY. BIRDS POOP ON CARS. I FIXED MY SANDWICH.

Anonymous said...

Karate Man is going to lay a beating down on this jake !

Anonymous said...

ONE TIME I MET THIS NICE LADY. I ATE AN ORANGE. HAVE YOU SEEN MY YO-YO.

Jenette said...

OUCH! I don't envy you today, Chad! hehehehe :)

sarah cool said...

wow. dork. i remember some STE brothers at BDubs, and someone had blazin' and their lips got all puffy and red. weirdos!

Shawn said...

There's not going to be some sibling rivalry thing here wher I have to cram a bunch of chicken wings down my throat next time I visit is there?

Anonymous said...

You ought to try a longhorn burger. lean, low cholesterol, and tasty. I guess you cried when it all came out the next day. Barb