Tuesday, October 07, 2008

11 Years and Counting....

So today is the day that I don't look forward to all year.

Today marks the 11th year since my father was killed.

Since I started the blog back in 2005 I have used this as a place to record memories and the times I spent with my dad. Unfortunately this year I don't think I am going to be able to do it. It is not that I don't want to or can't think off anything but nothing that I have tried writing feels real and I don't want to "phone it in". It really upsets me since this has been a very cathartic process but I just don't feel into it this evening and I have been sitting here for over an hour typing and deleting and repeating but it just not going to happen. So call this what you will...a "Best of..." or the "Clip Show" I really don't care.

June 2006: Father's Day: In Memoriam
October 2006: Homesick
June 2008: Father's Day 2008


No comments: