Monday, June 19, 2006

Ipod Envy

Thursday evening my Ipod (Generattion 4 20 gb) went on the fritz. I couldn't even get it to charge when plugged into the computer so I could try and resync it. So Friday I took it to Best Buy because I knew that when I bought the thing I got the service plan was good for 2 years I just could not remember which plan I got. So I took it to the store and the guy could not even get the thing to do a hard drive scan on itself. Then he tried to look up the service plan but since I did not have the card I used when I purchased the Ipod they could not look it up in the computer. So 3 hours later, a phone call to my bank, and another trip to Best Buy I finally find out that I got the replacement plan. Since they do not make the 20 gb Ipod anymore I got upgraded to a 30 gb video Ipod...and the kicker...the promotion they were running was a $30 gift card with the purchase of a 30 or 60 gb Ipod...so I also got the $30 gift card...



So all in all I came out ahead...

Time to go check on MY PRECIOUS...

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I think you need the iPod with grammar check. Can you say run-on sentences?