Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tweets: Feb 9th to Feb. 15

So I haven't been blogging lately ... but have been updating my Twitter multiple times a day so what I will try to start doing is updating the blog with my weekly Tweets maybe with some commentary

Monday Feb 9th:
  • nearly killed myself this morning on the ice while walking out to the garage this morning
  • Getting ready to take a break from Corp. Compliance to go to a doctor's appt. … fun
  • Listening to ep.75 of SModcast to finish out the day here in the detention cell b4 training
  • in the process of having the Starbucks hot choc. washed off the car.
  • getting ready to watch SCRABYLON and interested to see how it compares to WORD WARS
  • so tired and back is sore that he passed on an opportunity to sub the 5:30am spin class...headed to bed after doping up
  • trying to decide between Corp. compliance or Day Hab research...I think neither
  • Looking for some motivation here...somewhere...maybe
  • Sitting here putting together a grocery list … yeah fun…need to work on photosynthesis a way to nourish self
  • time for afternoon oatmeal...peaches and cream
  • stupid public transportation, stop lights and school buses
  • Off to bed...can't keep eyes open ...so ends another less than exciting day...and have to et up early tomorrow
  • wants to take a nap before the unit meeting @10...maybe boss will bring in breakfast
  • If my desk wasn't out in the open I would crawl under the deal and take a nap...there is enough room there
  • mmmm donuts! .....drool.
  • Out of meeting, in need of another suga infusion to stay awake and not laying in floor under desk
  • listening to Wait Wait Don't Tell Me & having some oatmeal to avoid another donut
  • glad I left work when I did..any long and my head was going to explode...sometimes I wish it would
  • Watching BOUNCE: Behind the Velvet Rope about Nightclub bouncers
  • looking for his files from his last back surgery so he can have them to take to his appt next week which is not soon enough
  • is headed upstairs to bed. Working tomorrow even though its a floating holiday and I could take it off...but why?
  • And like clock work I am awake...ugh wish I good get back to sleep soon. Might go to Spin class if I can't go back to sleep
  • trying to finish up this crazy Day Hab project by 10 when he has to go over it with his boss and supervisor.
  • is making changes to this stupid Day Hay project ...head getting ready to explode...ARGGH
  • So close to banging my head repeatedly because of this stupid project...and back is killing me and I can feel it in my leg a bit. Not good
  • What's it going to be: are you real to me or are non dairy creamer??
  • slow night...watched some xfiles and the last ep of The Office S.4 ..then fooled around with twitpic...a little help here,,,
  • Can't get comfortable here in bed...listening to John Denver to try and take mind off my back throbbing...and I have to get up early
  • Can't get comfortable here in bed...listening to John Denver to try and take mind off my back throbbing...and I have to get up early
  • First time waking up...about 3hrs of sleep so far...got to be up in 4hrs
  • Been in and out of sleep for the past hour or so...today is going to be tough
  • sitting @ his desk, listening to Comic Timing 81, paying some bills(ugh), and shirking until the boss gets in around 9:30 or so
  • Still working on Day Hab crap...trying decide what type of drinkage is going to get him through the evilest of days (tomorrow) this year
  • Attending Work space Orientation...uh yeah should be interesting
  • Food Coma time...no motivation here ...time to look busy until 3:30. Probably just do crosswords and continually check twitter
  • back to trying to figure out the drink of the weekend ...tempted to go w. Magic Hat...suggestions?
  • 15 minutes till I blow this popsicle stand until Tuesday
  • @ doctors appt...funny times!
  • Change of plans...off to Brown's Brew Pub for the evening....mmmm beer!
  • tasting many good beers like cherry raspberry ale
  • Drinking now at Ryan's Wake ...beer good...uh...yeah...just going to ramble on here ...have 50 some letters left...wait...damn! Almost..BEER
  • Is THE CHAD
Saturday Feb. 14th:
  • headed to bed after a great night
  • considering saying in bed all day on the crappiest day of he year
  • decided it was time to get out of bed and get something accomplished before his 11 am hair appt.
  • headed upstairs to work and listen to Click and Clack on CAR TALK....on NPR
  • HAIRCUT!
  • watching Star Wars Animated Adventures: EWOKS and folding clothes
  • Heading to the gym and running some errands before heading over to Conn.
  • Is leaving for Conn. after grabbing a sausage egg cheese @ Dunkin & a Starbucks hot choc...healthest dinner ever
  • Getting beat playing wii
  • Watching Pan's Labyrinth

  • trying to work out the soreness from "sleeping" last night playing some wii sports before it time to go to the fundraiser
  • Is being classy and "wine tasting" ...mmm alcohol...BAM...next
  • Has successfully tried all the wines and wondering when the beer tasting begins
  • Just had the creepiest experience at a rest area ever last time I stop here when on the Mass Pike
  • getting ready to start reading Absolute WATCHMEN...gotta be ready by the time the movie comes out in March
  • My Absolute WATCHMEN book smells nice
  • Off to bed.don't have to go into work(Pres. Day) but do have to go in an teach Spin in the morning.should be interesting w back issues

No comments: