Monday, May 19, 2008

I Did My Part....Dammit!

So I did my part to help the economy which is going into the crapper.

I bought:
-a new Ipod to replace the one that crap out on me at the beginning of the year. Got the 80 gig classic. This will come in handy when I start teaching SPIN class

-I used part of my tax rebate to get a TomTom GPS. I decided to just go with the small 3.5 inch screen since thats all I really need. Still in the process of figuring out how to work it.

-My most recent and most prized purchase is a new bike. It is a 2008 FUJI Newest 2.0 road bike and is super sweet.
I needed a bike for the Triathlon in July and wanted to get a bike to ride. Once I get used to it I might even drive to the gym and bike the rest of the way in (~6 miles one way). This is going to take me a bit to get used to since it has been 13 yrs or so since I have really ridden a bike on a consistent basis. Once I get familiar with the bike I am going to get pedals with clips so I can wear my bike shoes but want to get the hang of everything first.

-c

No comments: